Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I have been up to Since April

So the last time I posted it was April- What have I been doing since then- you ask? I have been busy!!!! :) After the last post I have got injured numbererous times- is that a word? And then I also have dealt with my sister having brain surgery. Sound like fun? Oh Yes! :) Loads of FUN! I am getting the hatred I feel every summer now- I HATE THE HEAT! Especially the Humidity! GRRRRR! I also had to deal with the end of school. I haven't made any cakes really since the last post besides for the Raggedy Ann. My bakery (my household kitchen) has been slow! :) Not many family members needing cakes around now. All our Birthdays are in the Winter and Fall months! :) I have been playing Nurse with my sister- who I mentioned had brain surgery but other that that no exicting things have really happened this summer. Spend Mondays with Mom, Tuesdays visiting Grandparents, Wednesday I spend with my stepmom and 1/2 Brother and Thursdays and Fridays I spend with my sisters- J and C. :) I guess thats it for now! ;)

2 comments:

  1. We will have to set up a small business for you... then you can make cakes year round, not just for family!

    ReplyDelete