Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How I got free Jewerly

So I recently got a ton of new jewelry. well- its not new but it is new to me! A great way I found to get new jewelry is through my grandmother. And before you role your eyes and think that its going to be all grandmay kind of stuff- think again. This stuff is from when she was a child or from her mother. That means it is Vintage and all this vintage stuff is coming back in to style now so I just got a lot of fashionable pieces for free! I actually googled one of the companies that I had found on the tag of a bracelet and found out that it was worth over $50- Not bad for free?! I don't plan on selling it but still its kinda cool to do that kind of research! Check out the Photos Below of some of my favorite pieces!



This one is just so pretty! The leaves going in different directions and the pearl in the middle just makes it special!



This one is one of my absoulute favorites! It is a matching set of bracelet and Necklace! The picture doesn't do it justice! It is beautiful- I also think it may be worth some money too. I have more reaserch to though!



This one is the one that is worth over $50! Wahoo! :) It is so pretty... It is a SILVER 2 STRAND BRACELET W/TASSLE CHARM by Monet! Wahoo! So pretty and unique I must say!



This one is just unique and cool! I love this piece! It has five old coins on it that are just so cool!

1 comment: