Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jobs...

So...Jobs.... How does a teenager find one? Especially a teen with health problems? I started looking today (again) and found a couple websites that say that you can earn money by blogging and using some thing from Google called Adsense. But once you look into the Adsense- you have to be 18... NOOOOOO! I would love a job where I could proof read at home or on the computer, write, or even tutor and earn money! But there is really isn't any thing out there for that! That my friends, irks me! I would love to get a new camera but to get one I need money and to get money I need a job. GRRRRR! That is frustrating. I am a soccer Referee from which I get about $60 a year. (if that) which is a nice start and all but it really is slow and not what I would like to be doing. I can't drive, I don't have a way to get places easily and I live in a swamp. How on earth am I going to find a job! ;) Any Suggestions?

Until Later,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment