Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hoilday Decorating

It's December! And that means that is time for Decking the Halls and Spreading some good old Holiday Cheer! Our family started off by picking out our Christmas Tree, well I picked it out, on December 1st. Sonja was off meeting Aly Raisman... I guess I can see how that trumps Christmas Tree Decorating for some- but not for this girl! (A side note- I love Aly and the Fab Five and if I had better knees- I would have gone- I just like giving Sonja a hard time) 

We had our tree all decorated and Christmas Cookies were baked by the end of the day! I felt so productive! Then on December 8 we did the same thing at our Dad's house! It was a blast! We had a dance Party and Sing-A-Long while baking. Ryan and I sang Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City. It was an awesome day! 

How is your Holiday Season Going? Have you got a tree yet?

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment