Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Saturday for Sarah

So what does a Saturday look like for me? Let me share! Today I woke up around 7:15am and watched the pilot of Once Upon a Time on my phone because only a billion people have told me to watch it! :) I called my dad and talked to my 1/2 brother on FaceTime. I finally got out of bed to eat a breakfast of pineapple around 9:30. My day began officially then. I finished my breakfast and went up stairs to the computer for about 15 minutes then I went downstairs and did dishes and cleaned other things in the kitchen until 3 PM. There were a lot of Dishes!!! I unloaded the dishwasher then ran icy, unloaded and reloaded it all within that time period ALONG with washing at least 50+ dishes by hand... Our kitchen was a MESS! :) (I also cleaned the microwave) I did eat lunch today at 1:45 so I was somewhat well fueled! When I finished, I went upstairs and watched 1.5 episodes of Touch and then packed for a overnight stay at my Grandparents house. (mom and Sonja are doing the Walk for Hunger tomorrow and I need a ride to church) We went to eat at the Country Club with my grandmother, then came back to her house to watch the Kentucky Derby. Every year we gather in A living room and pick our horses by their names and then cheer them on during the race. We wear hats of many different styles- my mom wore a flamingo hat to give you an idea. :) Then my mom and sister went back home and I have been sitting on my grandmothers couch ever since! Below is a collage of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment