Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Camera

So if you have been following my blog for a little bit you will know that I have a new camera! It is a Canon T2i! And I LOVE it! :) Before it I had just a point and shoot so this is an awesome step up! I am loving every moment with it.

All of the pictures you have  seen (so far) are taken with the t2i (Since Christmas 2011) with a standard lens. (18-55mm) I hope soon to get a new lens- possibly 2! I do have a small studio in my bedroom. I will include pictures of it soon! I now have studio lighting too! :) I also have a Fisheye Lens too but I don't think I have posted any pictures of it so far...

I have a multitude of different filters so I don't know which ones were used when in each picture. I have Starbursts, Macro,UV, Florescent, Polarizing, Rainbow, Prism... a few others too. :) I was truly blessed that when I got a DLSR my grandmother gave me her old camera accessories! (Thanks Meem!) They were made for a 52mm but some are 58mm and they make step up adapters and step down adapters which is wonderful! I love my camera! I hope to keep posting picutes up and I hope you will keep taking the time to look and comment on them!

As for other acessories... I have a remote shutter release, and a tripod. Not to exciting but still fun!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment