Wednesday, February 15, 2012

School Book + Duct Tape =????!!!!

So what do you get when you add A school book and Duct tape together? No not one hot mess- but a awesomly covered book! I had paper bags on my books and one of them was VERY ripped and since I am lazy and didn't want to recover it I just duct taped it.

****IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! DO NOT DUCT TAPE TO THE BOOK!!!!!**** :)

What You Need:
-A Book Covered in a Paper Bag
- Duct Tape
-Scissors

My Math Book is ready for a make-over
Paint Splatter Duct Tape












Take the duct tape and start at the top. Take a piece of tape andcover from one end to the other. Keep going until you finish. Yes it is really that easy!

The finished book!
Chemistry and Math Book!!!

My Sketch book was startying to fall aprat so I duct taped it too!
A peek inside to show you it was a sketch book...












Have fun!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment