Saturday, January 28, 2012

bIRTHDAY cAKE

Disclamer- I did not make this... My stepmom did.. :) She did an amazing job didn't she?!



This was the trial cake... well what was left of it... We ate most of it :)


This is the full view of the cake... Don't mind the crazy background those hadn't been frosted yet. The Top Tier- with the bow is I think to kinda represent what I did on my Birthday Cake last year.... But I don't know! :) I love it! The Tiara(see close up below) has a 16 on it to represent my age. (EEK! :o) The Middle Tier represents my syndrome- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. The last tier represents my love for music and LIME GREEN! :) THANKS STACEY for the amazing cake!

 I'm 16!!!!! I proceeded to wear the crown around for the next 3 days... (even to the drs in Boston... :) needless to say I made friends)
 <3
 view from straight on... (this was her first three tier cake- Isn't AMAZING)
 Amazing!
 Zebra Stripes- EDS
 <3
 Music!
 Top of the Bow
 Close up!
 Thanks AGAIN!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome... I'm glad you liked it! And you were right about what each layer stands for!

    ReplyDelete